Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stressed Much...?

I really need a break from all this...

I still have to smack myself for not doing my graphic novel, but not anymore since I've got homework (mostly English III Honors ;__;)

I'm still in school (and in the library during my lunch period) and I still have to attend tech club. I really... really... really need to focus a lot on my novel.

I still have the edge to do it, but because of other stuff besides homework... Oh my gah... T_T

I just finished page 1. That's just it! I really don't feel proud of myself *goes to the emo corner* I'm such a failure... what kind of artist am I?! ;w;

Meh, meh, meh -3- (I should really stop saying/typing meh a lot since I'm starting to get annoyed, but it's just to addicting to say though)

Oh yes, I read a journal of one of my watchers on dA (you guys have to know it by now. If not, dA is just short for deviantART) and I clicked a link.

KONAMI is kinda mimicking Level-5.
Why? There's a professor and assistant (though he's a doctor and his assistant is a girl). I forgot his name, but his apparel and his occupation is kinda similar. Also, the setting is in France. I wish I could give you the link, but later on as soon as I get home alright?

My reaction was like... "WTF is this? Are you serious?!"
Meh, I might get that game |D (Don't hate me ;w;)

Well... that's pretty much about it. Happy January everyone~

~Sonikku

PS: Here's the link as promised =3
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/17/doctor_lautrec/

No comments:

Post a Comment