Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pfft...

I'm in a mix of emotions whatnot |D
Though that doesn't happen a lot.

Last night, Skype decides to be a jerk and I was crossed about it. Then I cried when I was RPing with a friend of mine. I was listening to melancholy music so I would cry more, though I can't wail because my parents and my sister are asleep |D Then I feel really tired (I slept for 2 or 3 hours today and I'm not satisfied with myself -3-). I could almost collapse. I slept during Advisory (Period/Hour 0) and in Chemistry (Period/Hour 1) bleh... |D

Now here in my Web Design Class (Period/Hour 7 and 8), I'm typing my blog and I'm not drowsy anymore. What the heck -3-;

But oh well~

Derp, I wanna go home now...

*starts thinking back* Hmm... I don't have homework which is good |D although I have a test on Chemistry about Stoichiometry tomorrow... OTL but oh well, it'll be a piece of cake >D

...

Oh yeah...
I also have to finish reading "The Great Gatsby." A pretty good, yet difficult book to read |D then I have to do a constructive response DDx
Why...? ;w; *goes to the emo corner*

Alright, enough about that.

So... once I get home, I would just go to the laptop and probably do my art or wait for my friend... or watch a walkthrough of Banjo-Kazooie xD *shot shot shot*
Defffff.... I'm so weird right now |D

I be so hype when I get home I swear... *smacks self* Use proper grammar Sonikku D<
But I dun wanna ;w; Well, stop whining then DD<

Pfft, I love it when I argue with myself xD;
Especially when it's me and Nina Serenity. I love it <33
I RP with myself too much, thus considered myself weird (in which someone will disagree *boot to the head*)

*looks at the time* Whoops, better go. *gets ready to leave*

~Sonikku0691

No comments:

Post a Comment