Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heh... So far so good

Well... the finals are quite laborious, but they're ok. I'm still working on my game and it's going smoothly I suppose. I'm kinda happy a little.

Today's my friend's birthday and greeted him on his FB.

I'm not much of an addict in FB and all, so blah. I'm online frequently whatsoever.

Oh yeah, I've also finished my graphic novel which is really terrible ;w;
I hope my teacher accepts it. *crosses fingers*

I'll post it on my art blog for you to see my epic fail D:
And I'm nice that way :3

Heh, I won't make more since I have a short attention span.

I wanted to do a few Hetalia or Professor Layton comic strips, but I don't have sadly D:

I did made a few Hetalia comics on my sister's WarioWare DIY. They're kinda ok =3
Yay~ <3

Well, back to work o3o

No comments:

Post a Comment