Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mein Gott....

I have finals next week and I'm really not prepared for this and also my SAT... oh my gosh...

*head desk* Baka... baka... baka!!

And blah... my mom wants me to stay in school until school ends... but it'll be so hot and I'll complain frequently. I don't wanna stay in school until the third week of June... *sob*

I have an English project due on the 7th or 8th... I have to do a graphic novel... Oh gosh.... why did I have to pick that one.... oh dear... oh dear.... gah Brooklyn Rage ;w;

I have a game project due on the 9th (my sister's birthday lol and she said that most of her finals are on her birthday) for Web Design. To tell you the truth... it's really hard... it really is I swear. Well, this is just a trial for me. I guess I'll stick to web designing and also try to know about my computers more.

I really need to put on my determination face...
*sigh* I won't be online much due to the internet in my home is pretty fried due to the heat. It happens so yeah...
I'm only able to go on any IM applications (Yahoo!Messenger, MSN, Skype, Aim... etc.) so yeah...

Now if you'll excuse me I have to do my bloody work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment