Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hetalia: Axis Powers

I love this short anime show so much Cx

My friend mention this to me four years ago and then two other friends made me interested more~ Cx

LOL, I've changed my school computer to this x3 (yes I use a MAC here |D I still need to get used to it more... I'm a PC person OTL)

England and Young America

I've almost finish watching the series. Now I'm gonna read the manga itself >D
Though I wish I draw more Hetalia characters... ;w;

The only countries I can draw well are Germany, England and Russia (maybe).
MUST. PRACTICE. MORE!!!

I've already made my own Hetalia character even though there are many of them.

Human Name: Gera Santos
Country: Philippines (Luzon)

I need to scan him... :/
I'll either put it here or on my art blog.

I need to change my laptop background :/
My wallpaper is still pokemon and its a Latias lol

So yeah... -3-

This is Sonikku0691 signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment