Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Senior Year

For just the second week, it's pretty formidable.

I'm already thinking about colleges... projects... more work... it's pretty stressful. Oh yeah homework/assignments. That too. Just... amazing.

Plus, I'm not myself anymore... to some of my friends I chat on IM anyway. I've matured, but not enough to be... independent. Sure I'm independent, but I don't want to move away. I won't know anyone seriously. Well sure I love to travel one day but... my autophobia is in the way to my freedom. I doesn't bother me. Also, I'm not a little cheery due to school and the "instinct of growing up." Though it's ironic that I act like a jerk and childish like any typical teen maybe. *sigh* Again, I'm not me anymore. I keep "changing."

I'm working too hard... too hard. I need a break at times.

Well, I'll keep doing what I'll always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment