Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Graphic Novel Progress

I've already finished my rough draft of my graphic novel. Huzzah...

Though the task now is... will I be able to create the novel I wanted?
Oh my gosh... this is just hard. My background and perspective are just terrible. I'm still a novice in art and animating...

*clasps hands together* Oh Lord... please give me little support.

Well... I've already did a rough detail of page 1 in my graphic novel; and I'm now making a sketch of page 2. Well... if I focus on just one page, I would simply get tired out of it. So yeah ^^;

Well... it's already posted on dA. I'll surely post them in my art blog as well. So please just bear with me.

*sigh* I might as well explain about my graphic novel.

The graphic novel I am doing is Doctor Who-related. I'm really hooked thanks to the clip I found on Youtube titled "Legal Makes Strange Noises with his Mouth." Well... look it up. It's kinda addicting ^^; Then I looked at the related videos and I saw the same title...

I looked at it.

At first, I wasn't interested at all. Though later on as I played the clip over and over, still nothing.

As soon as my dad signed up for Netflix, I started to search for Doctor Who. Then I pressed Doctor Who: Waters of Mars.
I suddenly got hooked. It was just amazing 833 After that I watched the first season of Doctor Who. Blah, blah, blah... you get the idea.

I've been a Whovian for 5 months and I'm pretty much a novice still. I'm still getting much data as possible. Oh how I love to get much data <33

Alright... I'm just telling you guys how I got hooked up on Doctor Who... xD; Awkward...

So uhm... I've created an unofficial 12th Doctor. I was suppose to draw David Tennant, Scottish actor who played as the 10th Doctor, but it doesn't look like him completely... thus, I created my 12th Doctor. Hey since I created him, all he need is a companion. To keep the tradition (as in having a female companion first), I created my very own DW avatar name Alyanna (Aly for short) Grace. Well... I'm able to pair Aly and Doctor since they are completely fiction (well... my 12th Doctor is unofficial and is considered an FC/OC). They look so cute together <33

The style I'm using for my DW characters is somewhat of a "Western-style." I still need to practice my semi-realism and all... they are still a fail in my eyes T_T

Great... now I'm telling you guys how I created my two DW characters xD; When will I start talking about my graphic novel? *boot to the head* I'm guess right now ^^;

So it started in the dark streets of London. The Doctor was heading to his TARDIS until he felt a "familiar" presence. Strange as it is, he looked up and sees a feminine teenager (about 16 yrs. old). Feeling uneasy, the Doctor asked who is she, but she gives him slightly accurate questions. They had a little feud until she said something the Doctor didn't knew. (Oh my... this is a little... weird. Well, don't blame me, it was head who crafted the novel) Shocked as it seems, the Doctor pleaded the teenager on why she's so familiar to him and why it isn't like of him to forget. What's her response? She fled, forcing the Doctor to track her down.

So this is what my graphic novel is suppose to be. I'm not planning to continue it since I'm a novice. As soon as I'm done, I hope you enjoy my little graphic novel. I'm not forcing you guys to read it, but it's really nice for you guys to look at it and leave a comment and all.

Well... thanks again everyone~ <33

No comments:

Post a Comment