Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Internet Problem

Uhm... I'm really not sure what happened actually...

Around Friday... I was just chatting with my online sisters, Maya and Trinity, watching DW: Dreamland (twice xD) and browsing the web. Hooray for multi-tasking... *shot*

But enough of that...

So yeah uhm... Wi-Fi connection's going a little haywire, causing the internet to slow down... it started Friday night. Never used the internet on Saturday.

It worked yesterday... and then it was a little slow today... Oh I hope it's gonna be alright by the time I get home from school.

Good news is that my sister and I have half day tomorrow and Wednesday. Yay 83 *boot to the head*

Though the bad news is that I have a project to do and I have to work on my graphic novel badly ;A;
AND I HAVE TO CAPTURE LATIAS DDX

Oh I just hope you guys are reading this blog regularly and all... I'm just worried whatnot. I do apologize.

And for the random part: Why is Skype so popular these days...? Seriously.
I still ain't planning to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment