Monday, November 15, 2010

VA Contest 8D

LOL

I'm having a competition with Lizabeth (Reiton in her Hatena Account). It's gonna be so much fun and Paige (Korie in her Hatena Account) will be the judge <33

So far, we've did Dimitri Allen.

Now we're gonna do Anton >DD
And we'll fail epically 8DD *shot*

Go on and check mine and Liz's voices on our accounts.

I used my sister's Hatena Account since we only have 1 DSi and all. I wish we have another one so we wouldn't argue. But hey, I'm usually on the computer whatnot. Oh well...

But I still use the DSi and have a converse chat (comment chatting I guess ^^;) with Liz and Korie; and a few people in Mido's Chatroom.

As soon as school is over (I'm doing my blog in school lol), I'm gonna do a quick voice practice with Anton and I start recording right away >DDD

This is Sonikku signing off~ <33

No comments:

Post a Comment