Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Me? Doing A Graphic Novel?

Meowth, dat's right =3 *puts away Meowth mask* ((No, I don't have a Meowth mask xDD))

So it started two weeks ago on a Wednesday. I usually go to Tech Club every Wed. (Mon. and Wed. respectively, but I have another after-school club to attend on Mon.) with my little sister.

Nothing to do really. But at least I get to use the computer xDDD *shot*

I'm such a computer addict. Seriously ^^; I just love technology so much. Call me a techno geek then *boot to the head*

But that's not the point xD;

Alright so my WEB teacher (she was also the one who created the club in the first place lol) wanted me and my sister to do something for the Computer Fair held in 2011. Well... she already mentioned it to me and my sister after we joined. Though we haven't thought of anything lately, my sister already knows what she wanted to do.

Animation

Yep, you heard me right. Animation.
Not using the Flipnote Studio and all (She still have some unfinished animations there, and she's getting there D8), she's gonna use Adobe Flash... or any application related to animation and all.

Oh how she wanted to animate~
We think it's a little complicated, but my sister is doing it regardless :)

Now the problem is with me... I've got nothing to do really ^^;

But my teacher didn't want me to give up. Then she mentioned about my stories that she read by the internet. ((I'm talking about my stories in FF.net. Go check them out if want and all. I'm not forcing anyone. It's by the right side and click it ok?))

So she wanted me to do a graphic novel out of them.
So I fell into the Graphic Design section.

But a graphic novel??!!
I'm not ready ;A;

I'm still a novice AND.... I have writer's block ;w;


I don't wanna do it Dx

But she's counting on me though...

T__T;

*groan*

To be honest, I really wanted to do a graphic novel... or a manga.
I've always wanted to do it... but I'm just not ready. I'm not ready.

My backgrounds are still awful and the perspective are just baby like.
I swear to god ;w;

But I can't let my teacher down. I have to try and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment