Friday, October 15, 2010

The "Best" Friday I Ever Had

I've always hated Fridays since I was a freshman. It's not I believe the superstition of Friday the 13th. I just hate it for no reason. I tend to get a little moody and I get a little unlucky. Well don't blame me, everyone has their dislikes of any week. Me, I always hated Mondays (which is really common for most of the students) and Fridays (again, I tend to have "bad luck" or just get so moody for no reason).

This Friday, it was just the best ever.

My classmates are really crazy. Oh the noise, I love it so much.

I never get much tranquility in any of my classes. I love it so much, I would really scream. Seriously >_>; but I can't.

*sigh* Well... it's part of life. I'll get over it. Well... complaining of hating Friday is just part of it... So it's really normal for me.

There's always a slight chance of liking Fridays, but it's really rare of me.
Every Friday, I would just listen my favorite music in my iPod and draw after I'm done with my work. That's just it basically.

Oh well... it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment