Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Professor Layton AND Phoenix Wright Crossover

This is just amazing.

In the news I've recently read (I was bored and I got nothing to do really) and then I stumbled upon a game news about Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright.

According to it, they would create a game crossover for the 3DS.

When I read the article, I was really amazed. My jaw dropped to the ground, seriously. Oh my god, this is just exciting.

I'm not much of a PW fan (I've heard of the game and know most of the characters, but I never played the game), but with Layton, this I gotta see. Literally!

I really have to earn and save money so I could get the 3DS (once its released) and the game itself (if Masked Miracles hasn't been released by then). This is just exciting.

For those who are both PL and PW fan, your dreams have come true. (If you did thought about that ^^;)

I might like this and there might be a change that I'll get a liking to the Ace Attorney Series. Well... I just don't know yet.

'Til then, have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment