Friday, October 22, 2010

The Best Friday Yet xD

I've always hated Fridays ever since I was a freshman.
I tend to get a little moody and once in a while, I tend to have bad luck... seriously ;A;

But this Friday was really fun.

In my Chemistry and English III Honors classes, there was a quiz/test. It was really easy.

In school, in my Algebra II Honors class, we had a test. My friend Eric and I are having a race to see who's the fastest. Of course, he finished first then 5 minutes later, I was done. We whispered to one another. We do both agree that we'll ace our test. Then he asked me about the answers for numbers 1 - 4 just to make sure. When I said Commutative, he was shocked. Looks like he won't get a perfect. Heck, he's still passing. (And darn it, I've spelled associative wrong. I spelled assossiative ;A; I just realized it when I started to do my blog). Then a classmate asked us about what's the answer to number 3. Of course I didn't answer (I was taught differently, so don't blame me) though Eric answered. He said that the answer is Inversion. Inversion?! What the hell. I turned to him and I said that it's Identity. Then he repeated Inversion again. We have a weird debate.

And we are cracking up.

After Algebra II Honors, I went to my Spanish class.
We had a quiz (xD most of all my classes have tests/quizzes every Friday). It was a little formidable, but I managed. Just to tell you, some of my languages are derived from Spanish. I'm Filipino just to tell you if you guys didn't know yet. After everyone's done, we were all talking whatnot.

Then... it happens.

I'm still a little hyper from last period (thank you Eric for boosting my randomness over that absurd debate). I started to sing out of the blue and Amanda (a friend of mine) was really freaked out. I was singing "The Happy Song by Liam Lynch" then "If you were Gay by Avenue Q." I've my classmate's attention and they start to crack up. Then Samson (a 10th grade student) approaches and then he started to play acting with me. It wasn't acting really, he just wanted to play along. Then we both start acting whatnot. After he was done playing along, I still continued to act like a retard.

Then after things settled down, I started to quote a Doctor Who quote. I used Legal as a pear (yes I named my green flat cap Legal. I'll show you pics of him... maybe) and I throw him. I'm so sorry Legal ;A;

I'm not suppose to be hyper on a Friday. I hate Fridays...

but oh well.... it was fun <3

No comments:

Post a Comment