Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why am I so full of neglect?

I'm a little better now... but I'm still not gonna show myself in public just yet.

I promise I'll be back fully.

November 2, 2010. I will be all back to my happy-go-lucky self... although I have to go somewhere >_>;
But oh well~ <333

Most of my progress for my neglect to deteriorate, I mostly RP chat with my online sister Trinity <3 I love my sister so much than my real life sister (I still care for her, but I love Trinity more since we have A LOT in common <3)

If you guys are interested, I could give you my email addresses. (LOL *boot to the head*)

Please, if you guys want to be friends with me, just send me an optional message when you are adding to your contacts. Tell me your username and a little bit about yourself. That's all~ =3

Yahoo!
ninalongasa@yahoo.com

MSN
nina_longasa@hotmail.com

AIM
jaylongasa5627@aim.com

If you guys are interested.

I don't have Skype because I'm not entirely interested. I only have my parents. If want to get my parent's skype account, just ask and I'll ask. Ok?

So yeah =3

I'll be back soon and I have a lot of art to show you guys xD

3 comments:

  1. it would be so fun if you got skype.... <3 <3
    8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skype is ok... but only I'm not really... really interested with it ^^;

    I'm more of a typer than a speaker whatnot ^^; I just don't know what to say ^^;;;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides... MSN you can do a vid call. So it's really like Skype whatnot.

    ReplyDelete