Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday's is Never my Cup of Tea

And so is Friday...

Well... everyone hates Monday's because it's the slowest day to start the week. Well... I did sleep well, thanks to my mom's nagging |D
But then again... blah DD|

I tend to wake up around 2 am EST for no apparent reason... and I still wonder why I'm awake though o3o;
But oh well, it's me ;;
Then I finally wake up around 5:15 am EST... but I still didn't get out of bed until my laziness subsided.
I now have a sleep pattern until my dad's back from the hospital.

I still don't like my dad's constant nagging, I swear...
I was happy that I won't hear him nag. He wants me to sleep on 8 pm EST on the dot. Dude, who does that?! Guh... I really wanna curse him out DD<


But then again... I still miss him though...
I really loved my dad when I was still a child. I'm his little girl... but now... we don't have that bond like we used to...
*tearing up* Father... father... I want you home... I missed you... *sobs*

*sad sigh* I shouldn't tell it in public. That would be annoying... as if I wanted the attention.
I'm just moody right now. So yeah...

Wait 'til Friday comes... here comes my mood swing...
Gah.... somebody kill me now... D|
W...well.... not literally ;___;

No comments:

Post a Comment