Friday, March 4, 2011

Pokemon Black and White Version

Pfft.... Europe are so lucky DD:
They get the game before America ;w;

Gah DDx

But oh well |D

Anyway... this Sunday... my sister and I are gonna get both games. I'll get Black while my sister gets White. We've already planned our team pokemon, though mine is gonna change.

So my planned team for Black will be...

Klaus - Snivy (male)
Taiyo - Pidove (male)
Aroma - Deerling (female)
Blaze - Purrloin (female)
Ataru - Zorua (?) (male)
Stocking - Gothimora (?) (female)

So yeah |D;
But then there's Victini... hmm...

Well... as said, my team will change.

I will name my male trainer either Black or Lando *shot shot shot*
Anyway... -3-

Pfft... my sis and I still need to get the event Celebi in GameStop today. Please oh please... I just hope we won't forget it DDx

And also, my sister and I created a history for our pokemon whatnot because we wanted too like anyone else so it would be more interesting and all C:
Blah...

Well, better get going since I got a class to go xD

~Sonikku0691

No comments:

Post a Comment