Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Style Practicing

Derp, I've been practicing in mimicking art styles whatnot xDD

My Professor Layton style has been improving greatly ever since I was hooked into it Cx

It turned from this:
My First Try on Professor Layton

To this:
My First Try on
Lando Ascode
So yeah xDD

I'm so happeh :'D
*dances*

Now my new challenge, perfecting PSG style >DD

Yeah, I'm in love with the style so much Cx
I get to do cartoon and anime at the same time x3
I can't wait 8D

So I've used Midoiiro as my victim for sometime because she's pretty much like Panty xDD
I just hope you wouldn't mind Mido-Chan for borrowing your character a lot.

I still don't have the confidence in drawing the real deal (as in drawing Panty, Stocking... you know, the official characters). So yeah ^^;;;

I wish to show you on my attempt so far... but it's at the laptop. I didn't have time to put in my USB (or Flash Drive as some people say it -3-) so I do apologize.

For now... just enjoy a random pic of Panty and Stocking |D;
Don't worry, I'll edit my post later as soon as I get home. It's a half day today xD


--

Alright >D
Now that I'm home, here's my attempt on the PSG style =3


More practice for me xD
Oh yeah, I still have to practice on my Sonic style too :3

Bye~


~Sonikku0691

No comments:

Post a Comment