Monday, March 7, 2011

Playing Pokemon Black

Pokemon is really on my mind a lot, though I'm still drawing Professor Layton xDD
I'm so awesome *shot*

Anyway...
My sister and I got Pokemon Black and White yesterday. We got hooked to their game right away.

As usual, I pick a male trainer and named him Lando since the fact the name suits him (his default name is Hilbert, but I really don't like the name at all |D) and he somehow looks like Lando Ascode from Professor Layton and the Masked of Miracles *shot*

I've always choose a fire type as my starter (because they are fairly agile and are strong), but now I have to break my tradition and use a grass as my starter. Why? I really don't like Teipig's final evolution form and the fact it's fairly slow.
I really had a liking to Snivy. Its final evolution form is so majestic ~ <3 (and also, it's a little agile and strong like my other fire type pokemon).

So I named my starter Klaus because of a certain picture I saw on dA.

I've been planning on my team, but it's still changing o3o
So here's my main team so far.

Klaus (male Servine) - lv. 18
Blaze (female Purrloin) - lv. 16
Corn (male Sampour) - lv. 16
Taiyo Toby (male Pidove) - lv. 16

I'm still in search of a male Deerling and probably male Zorua.

I already have a name for them =3

They are Basil (Deerling) and Ataru (Zorua)

For now, I'm currently training my pokemon up to lv. 21 or higher.
I just love to grind. So the entrance to Pinwheel Forest is my grinding spot.

I'll still be online whatnot since playing kinda makes me go to sleep. I still like chatting with people whatnot 83

This is Sonikku signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment