Monday, December 20, 2010

Flipnote Series??

Well... I'm still not sure though :/ I'm being honest here.

Most of all the ideas I come up are pretty good, but in the end... I would entirely lose my interest by the time I started it. I really hate myself so much for not finishing most of my stuff I swear D<

But then again... it'll come back to haunt me saying "Do it Sonikku... Do it...!" But I can't though T_T I would just doing my stuff, but I just won't show it in public whatnot. Even if I posted some of my fan-fics, I'm still a little worried. It's about my characters... people may think that they are a Mary-Sue, their background is too plain, or just down-right ignorant. I just lose that motivation... I hate being criticized that way... saying all negative stuff to my work...

*groan* I really hate it... but it's just me -3-

So uhm... about my series...
I'm not sure if my series would be exclusive to Flipnote Hatena. I'm thinking of doing it to deviantART as well... but... *sigh* I need to cooperate with my head...

The series would include Nina Serenity, my PL avatar, and her two friends Lizabeth Straywell and Paige Matthews. I would dub them the Professor Layton Animator Trio hence they do animations about Professor Layton whatnot. I'm just focusing on their interest on the Professor Layton Series, that's just it. No more further explanations.
Clive will be there. Why? Because I want to D< *boot to the head*
Well... Liz and Paige will call him Clive while Nina will call him Klaus since she's used to his Japanese name rather than his English. She will call him Clive or his surname Dove if there's a serious situation ahead. Well... she calls people she met by their surnames for any serious matter, but blah <D

I still haven't written out my plot yet since my head changes its mind once in a while ^^;
I really need to draw it out and/or write it out...

But... my sister is using the DSi still so I still have much work to do while waiting. I wish we have another DSi T_T
But oh well...

Meh...

Well... I'll post synopsis later on or until we set things straight and we as in me and my head.

T_T;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment