Monday, December 13, 2010

TinierMe Weekend Fun xD

FFFF, I'm addicted to TinierMe now xDDD
Why is it so addicting? xDD

I had a TinierMe account since... 11 months maybe? My online sister showed me this on FB. So I created one. It was a little boring at first, but then after I looked at the official website, still nothing, but I got addicted to it xDD

I haven't touched my account until Saturday, Dec. 10. I was chatting with Mido on Skype then suddenly TinierMe popped in my head as soon I saw Gaia on Mido's Skype account. Then I randomly said to her that I'm on TinierMe. Then after a while, she created her own TinierMe.

Well... there's not much to do on TinierMe, but at least we had fun.

We played Old Maid and it was so fun xDD
We really enjoy getting Bob xDD (Bob is the name of the bomb)
She loses, I lose, but what the heck is was so fun.
Old Maid is soooo addicting xDDD

Oh yeah, my selfy is a boy. His name is Derick Bayani.

Derick is also one of my OC's. I should show you a drawing of him. <33

LOL every avatar I choose are all boys~ <3
I love being as a boy so much 83

So anyway~

That's it for now~
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment