Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Terrible... Just Terrible

Heh... no one would care about it... well if you do... go knock yourself out then.

I never heard about it until yesterday.

Monday, Dec. 6, 2010,
A male student was assaulted in the boy's locker room around 9:30 am EST. Where he studies is where I study. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I study in Roxborough High School.

If you want to know more, click the link below and watch it.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/video?id=7828796

I was enrolled since 2008. Heck, I have to choose between Saul and Roxborough when I was still in 8th grade. Both high schools are close to home (well... I don't want to travel far since I'm still timid and I abhor being alone and all). I choose Roxborough because it has Web Designing. I wanted to be either a Web Designer or a Game Designer.

I never know much about Roxborough's reputation. I don't even care actually. I only care about the education. Yes I am that stubborn to listen to my teachers whatnot.

As school started, it was like any ordinary school basically. The staffs are friendly, there are students that know their manners, and also ignorant students this and that. I still got educated, that's all that matters.

Sure there are a few fights this and that. I'm not one of the students who leaves class just to watch them fight. What's the point of that anyway?! Come on, they just wanted the attention!!

I'm already a junior in high school and I know much about Roxborough's rep by now. As soon as I'm a senior, let's see how will it start. The paper and pen are already in place, waiting...

*growl* I'm still a little pissed off why would they pick on the student. He's a freshman for god's sake!!

"Hey, let's record someone getting bullied and post it on Youtube because it's fun and everyone will laugh their ass off."

 Dude... that's just rude and disrespectful.

And they are just suspended. They should've been expelled... but no, they are just suspended.
IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. THEY WOULD DO IT AGAIN PROBABLY!!

I don't know why I'm still angry though... it's not like of me to be angry. *groan*

Is life corrupting on us at this very moment?

1 comment:

  1. I've often maintained that the human race is the biggest bunch of idiots on the planet. Sure, there's a few good people among the detritus, but for the most part, people suck. And I agree, they should have been outright expelled. People are far too lenient these days.

    ReplyDelete