Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I hate this homework insanity...

Out of all my homework I've been given, my honors in English 3 is just arduous of all... I swear.

So much writing and critical thinking to do... and I don't feel like reading at all, I swear ;w;

Most of them are due tomorrow... I've got to read "The Great Gatsby" and I have to finish a packet... well... it's just only one, but it's just formidable I swear...

As Professor Layton always say, "Critical thinking is the key to success." I have to boycott this... I just hate critical thinking. I really love literature, but I just don't want to break it down. I'm just that lazy ^^;

I don't even know why I love literature in the first place. Heh, I just like to write stuff until a classmate of mine introduced me about fan-fics. Okay... maybe I know why I love literature ._.

Meh, I don't care -3-

And I still have to work on my series for the flipnote thing... Still in progress ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment