Monday, December 6, 2010

Stress... T_T

*groan* This is just stressing me so much.
School is such a pain in the arse... but homework is atrocious Dx

So... uhm... I've still got art projects to do...

I have to do my DW Graphic Novel (that's still number one on my list)... still no progress... what the hell... T_T

I need to send an entry for a dA group (The-Legal-Group) about Winter Theme. I did it but it's not Klaus though... it's his son, Brett Serenity. No, Serenity is not Klaus' surname, that's Nina's. I'll explain a little bit about the names whatnot >_>;

I still have to finish some of my other art.

I need to post some of my sketches.

This is just stressing...

What I've did so far for my weekends...

Overall... it's just a little stressed and boring.
Two words: Graphic Novel

OTL

Grr... I should really stop whining I swear...

I really hate my life so much T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment