Thursday, December 23, 2010

Professor Layton: Two Breaths Walking

I've finally have a plot for my series now 83
Although it'll change as I progress meh -3-

As the title says, my series will be based on the VOCALOID song Two Breaths Walking by Hatsune Miku.

Well... uhmm... it's not really connected to the song itself. I just borrowed some of its elements.

It's like how I did on my first PL fan-fic, Professor Layton: Sin and Punishment. Song is based from the VOCALOID song Sin and Punishment by Hatsune Miku and borrowed some of its elements. Try read my fan-fic if any of you guys have any time ok?

Yeah, you might've noticed that I'm not using Professor Layton and the <insert creative title> Well... the protagonists aren't Professor Layton and Luke Triton. That's all I have to say. No further explanations.

Meh -3-

I wish I could start doing it, but my sister's still using the DSi. Meh... oh well :/

More planning for me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment